Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Conquer CHAOS Promotion!

Got CHAOS? You’re not alone!

From April 3 through April 10th, I’ll be running a special promotion to help you conquer your real-life CHAOS challenges.

Selected participants will receive a complimentary bag of CHAOS Organic Snack Chip mix from Robert's American Gourmet and a FREE one hour virtual Organizing Session with me, to help you break through your CHAOS!

Submit your CHAOS Confession here on this blog (in the Comments section), describing one CHAOS area of your home or office that you need help to conquer. Or, you can send the info to me via the Ryze network. One entry per person, photos are optional.

Selected submissions will be included in a future newsletter, Sort-Things-Out.com website, blog, workbooks and other materials published by me.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Let's conquer the CHAOS together!

I look forward to helping you Sort Things Out, one step at a time!

Regards,
Eva, www.Sort-Things-Out.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home