Friday, February 02, 2007

February: One Organizing Goal

We're into February already! Let's focus on One Organizing Goal for this month.

It can be a continuation of last month's One Organizing Goal. Don't worry if you weren't able to reach it yet. As I tell my students who take my Organizing Class, it may take several months before progress is made. Life gets in the way. We're very busy.

The main thing is... to keep focused on One Organizing Goal.

A hint from my coaching session with clients: Break it down into 5 minute chunks of time, and try to work on it daily.

And, it's ok to miss a day. Just pick up where you left off.

ASSIGNMENT: (3 minutes)
1. Post your One Organizing Goal for February in "Comments"
2. Check back during the month and keep us updated with how you're doing!

(P.S. If you need an extra boost on getting jump-started, feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to help)

Til next time...

Eva
Your Organizing Partner & Coach
http://www.Sort-Things-Out.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home