Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Done! Eva's Edict: End-of-Month Clean Out

Congratulations to Jim Deitzel of Rubbermaid who took on the challenge yesterday of Eva's Edict: End-of-Month Clean Out!

Within minutes after seeing my post on Twitter, he had completed the assignment within 15 minutes and cleared out a bunch of old files to the recycle bin.

Jim says, "When you have a pile of old files/papers, it's not too hard to get rid of them. They were all in one nice tidy spot."

After reading my initial Twitter message, it spurred him on to do the job. He said, "I like challenges too." You can follow Jim on Twitter here and see what other neat stuff he shares about Rubbermaid products and organizing your life.

At times, we may have the self-motivation to get an organzing job done without much effort; other times, we may need a nudge or push to get moving. That's why I created Eva's Edict, to inspire or "tell" you to get it done, for those times you need an extra source of motivation.

It's not too late to jump in and do an End-of-Month Clean Out today!

Got bills, a briefcase, or a desktop to clear off? Or, some other place that's been nagging at you?

Focus on that one area today, set the timer for 5 minutes to start, and start releasing!

Add extra time as your schedule allows to chip away at that one area.

Let me know how you do, I'd love to hear your progress! Leave a Comment below or Contact me.

Helping you to Sort Things Out, one step at a time!

Regards,
Eva, www.Sort-Things-Out.com
Follow me on Twitter!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments. I'm looking forward to your next End-of-Month Clean Out. I'm sure I'll have something in this office to organize. Maybe I'll do my computer desktop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home