Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Helping Your Child Get Organized

Here's a TV segment that I did recently on the topic of "Helping Your Child Get Organized".

Summertime is a great time to get started on developing good habits for getting organized. And, we can make it fun for the child, rather than being a battle.

For many children, they need structure and a sense of routine. I know I personally need this for myself as well, ESPECIALLY during the summer!

With the kids home for the summer, it's easy for life at home to turn into a free-for-all with toys, projects, videos, drawings, and books spread out all over the place and taking over every available open space in the house!

It happens to me too and I have to remind myself to get back into a routine again.

So, as I always say, "It's ok not to be perfect" 'cause we're living our lives to the fullest. Just pick up our routines again, where we left off and have the kids work together with you to develop the life-long habit of becoming better organized.

Feel free to Contact Me for further information.

Have fun as you Sort Things Out!

Regards,
Eva

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home