Saturday, July 05, 2008

Kitchen Pencil Jar

Here's a hint for the kitchen:

Keep a large jar in the kitchen for pencils, pens, etc. I like using a spare mug (you know the kind that you collect from trade shows, or given to you as a gift?) or spare plastic promotional cup, recycled glass jar, or whatever you have on hand that'll do the job.

Line the bottom with a folded up paper towel, in case of a pen malfunction.

Gather up all lost pens, pencils, etc.

Other handy items that I keep in the Kitchen Pencil Jar:

- Sharpie Fine Point (I'll explain one good use in another post)

- Small Phillips-head screwdriver

- Staple Remover (the kind that has a handle and pries the staple out)

- Small pair of scissors

Actually, I have several Kitchen Pencil Jars all around my kitchen, which I'll explain in another post as well.

Helping you to Sort Things Out, one step at a time!

~Eva, www.Sort-Things-Out.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home